Stocked with nearly 100 stores, the giant Belz Factory outlet mall off I-drive claims to be the nations largest factory outlet mall. Outlet Mall I is shaped like a large 'plus' sign, you can enter at any of the 4 ends, just be sure to remember the animal name that corresponds to section where you parked. You can save time by starting on one side and continuing through the entire mall, you may be tempted to criss-cross the isle, but this will only confuse the mission, possibly causing you to retrace your steps as you attempt to remember the direction that you were last headed. Best bargains can be found at Bugle Boy, with children's t-shirts, polo shirts and shorts starting as low at $2.99. Some of the other shops include: Nautica - nice selection of designer over-stocks at reasonable prices. Stride Rite - children's shoes, occasionally you can also find Keds in adult sizes here.
- Olga Warner - offering more than just Olga and Warner products.
- L'eggs/Hanes/Bali/Playtex Factory Outlet - same discounts that can be found in the catalog of the same name.
- Remington Products - hard to find electronic gadgets and attachments.
- Books A Million Express - best discounts when you purchase their frequent shopper card.
- Character Premier - Disney products, but not the selection found in Mall II.
- Bugle Boy - great prices for children, men and women.
- The Gap Outlet - occasionally carries clothes from their Banana Republic line.
House-ware stores such as Fitz & Floyd, Mikasa Factory Store and Pfaltzgraff Factory Outlet tend to offer pricey items, but if this is the brand that you want, it will be discounted from department store prices. Shoe stores in this mall are too numerous to list, most carry a large selection of sizes and brands, but the selection is not consistent. If you need a half size larger in a certain style you may be out of luck. You can always ask a sales clerk if they have another store in the area, as most of them do. They are usually pretty helpful and will call to see if that store carries your size.
The Outlet Malls and strip stores near International Drive offer something for everyone. The biggest advantage is that there is so much shopping in one general area. Many stores offer merchandise that is different from what you find in your local malls, which can be quite helpful when you are gift shopping.