This 110-acre attraction is part theme park and part wildlife preserve. At Gatorland, old Florida charm is still intact. Meander through the nature trails on wooden walkways, take a train ride through an animal preserve or pet the animals at Allie's Barnyard.
Discover the unique personalities of alligators and crocodiles from the amazing tasks they perform in the Gator Jumparoo Show as trained alligators jump out of the water and snatch food from one of the brave Gatorland trainers. Educational programs are taught at Gatorland as the park is also an active research center and alligator farm.
What You May Not Know About Gatorland:
- You can celebrate your child's next birthday at Gatorland. Gatorland offers a unique birthday party package that will take the work out of planning your child's big day. Package includes two hours with one of their world famous gator wrestlers, 30 minute animal program with photo opportunity and much more. More children's Birthday Party places in the Orlando area.
- Gatorland offers a unique Wedding experience for your special day. More Banquet Facility rentals in Orlando.
- Scouting and educational programs are available at Gatorland. More Educational Programs for home schooling and scouts.
- Cool off in Gatorland's Gator Gully Splash Park - a playland and waterpark where youngsters can cool off. More Water Parks in the Orlando area.
- Coming in the summer of 2011: The Screaming Gator Zip line with 7 unique 7 1/2 story zip towers.
14501 South Orange Blossom Trail
Orlando, FL 32837
Toll Free: 800.393.JAWS