For proof of residency, you will need:
- A copy of your Warranty Deed.
- Property Tax Bill (if you have received one).
- Your Social Security Number (Some counties will require a copy of your Social Security Card.)
- A copy of your Florida Vehicle Registration (if you have one).
- A Declaration of Domicile - the affidavit of residency obtained through the County Comptroller's Office.
- A Florida Driver's License (if you drive). The address on your license must match your current address.
If you do not drive, you must have one of the following:
A Florida Identification Card, with your current address.
Your Voter's Registration (if you have one).
Additional information that may be required:
- Date each applicant became a permanent Florida resident.
- Date of occupancy.
- Date of birth of all applicants.
- Any exemptions filed last year.
- Address of last income tax return.
- If property is titled in a trust, copy of entire trust must be submitted or Certificate of Trust supplied by the Property Appraiser's Office.
- If you are filing on a mobile home, proof of title or registration to mobile home and deed to property must be brought into office to obtain a "Real Property" application.