Located just 20 miles southwest of Orlando, Walt Disney in Lake Buena Vista FL. The majority of Disney property is located within Orange County Florida, with a portion in Osceola County.
Warm temperatures and sunny skies have made the Walt Disney Theme Parks and the Orlando area one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world.
Here in Orlando, the opening of Disney in October of 1971 has stimulated the Orlando economy creating over 60,000 jobs just within the Walt Disney World Resorts sparking the demand for other tourist related venues including restaurants, hotels and other minor attractions.
DISNEY THEME PARKS
Over the years, Walt Disney Resorts has grown to include a large selection of hotels that have a price to fit most budgets. To compete with the barrage of modestly priced hotel rooms that can be found on International Drive and in Kissimmee, Disney has created a whole selection of value and moderate resorts. Following Disney's style, the resorts are uniquely constructed and consist of themed pools and play areas. As the prices increase, so do the amenities - ranging from modest food courts to world class restaurants. Still available are the Deluxe Resorts such as the classic Grand Floridian Resort and Spa and the ever-popular Contemporary Inn Resort.
PARADES & LIGHT SHOWS
- IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth
- "SpectroMagic" Parade
- Fantasmic Laser Light Show
- Main Street Electrical Parade
MORE FAMILY FUN
- Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- Blizzard Beach Water Park
- Golf at Disney
- Winter Summerland Miniature Golf
- Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf
- Disney Quest
BEST BETS FOR DINING
- Top Restaurants at Disney Hotels
- Favorite Restaurants at Epcot
- Snack or Meal at the Magic Kingdom
- Themed Dining at Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Interesting Eats at Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Dining at Downtown Disney and Disney's Boardwalk
SHOPPING, SHOWS & NIGHTLIFE
- Downtown Disney consists of Pleasure Island, Disney's West Side and Disney's Market Place.
- Once Upon A Toy loaded with toy and games with Disney Themes.
- La Nouba Disney West Side's permanent home for this Cirque du Soleil production.
- Disney's Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue at Disney's Fort Wilderness Campground.
WHAT YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT WALT DISNEY WORLD
- Fast Pass
- Pin Trading
- Hidden Mickeys
- Pal Mickey
- Disney Cruise Line
- WDW Spring "How-To' Tips for Home Gardeners
- Disney Maps
Next page > Annual Events at Disney