One of the nation's top Food and Wine events returns to the Orlando area during the 17th Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, opening September 28 through November 12, 2012. The festival, which will run for 46 days will include more than 25 ethnic and regional marketplaces all offering new aromas and flavors throughout the World Showcase.
What's New for 2012:
- Vegan Cuisine at the TERRA Marketplace.
- Local Florida marketplace.
- Crafted beverages for children.
- Gourmet chocolate by Ghirardelli
- Culinary demonstrations by renowned chefs like Cat Cora, Gale Gand, Robert Irvine.
Food and Wine Favorites Return:
- More than 270 chefs from across the country will be conducting culinary demonstrations and hosting dinners and tasting events.
- Party for the Senses will host grand tasting events or October 6, 13, 20, 27 and November 3, 2012.
- HGTV superstar designers will host home entertaining seminars every Friday, Saturday and Sunday during the festival.
- Cranberry bog returns and watermelons sprout in Future World.
- Eat to the Beat Concert Series with 3 shows daily.