A strolling street environment with more than 20 venues lends way to a variety of outdoor artisans with merchandise from cloth-covered balloons to creative hair wraps, and silhouette portraits to personalized wood nameplates can be found throughout the Marketplace.
Specialty Shops Include:
- Arribas Brothers - This elegant shop showcases a selection of full-lead crystal from around the world. Guests also can view artists engraving and decorating custom designs, and watch as artisans perform the 700-year-old tradition of glassblowing.
- Art of Disney - A unique store that specializes in rare Disney collectibles, limited edition pieces, animation cels and fine art.
- Basin - Indulge in all-natural pampering products for bath and body. Specialty soaps, bath crystals and custom candles in a variety of scents welcome guests to this family-oriented shop.
- Disney Tails - Pet care and pet pampering products include fun toys and fresh-baked animal treats; personalization opportunities include collar ID tags with a Disney flair.
- Disney's Days of Christmas - Get in the holiday spirit at Disney's Days of Christmas, where guests can experience year-round shopping "under the Christmas tree." This special shop features Christmas collectibles, ornaments, animated figurines and other holiday accessories, including Hanukkah merchandise.
- Disney’s Pin Traders - The official headquarters for pin trading at Walt Disney World Resort offers the largest selection of collectible Disney pins and two Internet stations for catching up on the latest pins and special events.
- Disney’s Wonderful World of Memories - Features Disney scrapbook supplies, stationery and postcards.
- Ghirardelli Soda Fountain & Chocolate Shop - Wall-to-wall chocolates and other sweet sensations from America's oldest chocolate company draw those looking to satisfy that ever-so-needy sweet tooth. Adding to the shop's character is an old-fashioned soda fountain reflecting a turn-of-the century San Francisco theme that serves up oversized ice cream sundaes, shakes, root beer floats and malts.
- LEGO Imagination Center - The makers of the world's best-selling construction toys opened LEGO Imagination Center - the second in the United States - at Downtown Disney. The 4,400-square-foot free-standing store showcases 75 LEGO models from the company's various play themes, including a 30-foot sea serpent rearing its "fire-breathing" head from Buena Vista Lagoon. Located next to World of Disney, guests can choose from hundreds of LEGO sets from the company's international assortment as well as playful LEGO gifts and licensed merchandise.
- Mickey’s Mart -“Everything Ten Dollars and Under” - Bargain hunters will have a field day in this new store featuring unique gifts for family and friends. The location offers Surprise Grab Bags, plus a highlighted item of the week at value pricing.
- Once Upon a Toy - Favorite toys from Disney and Hasbro fill this colorful 16,000-square-foot store, including exclusive new playthings based on Disney’s theme parks. Guests will discover everything from a MR. POTATO HEAD outfitted with playful accessories like Mickey Mouse ears to a new version of the mystery board game CLUE set inside Disney’s Haunted Mansion attraction. Kinetic displays and several creative play areas add to the fun.
- Pooh Corner - Guests can travel to Hundred Acre Wood to meet up with Winnie the Pooh and the rest of his friends. Dedicated to Disney's honey-loving character, this store offers merchandise featuring Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, Piglet, Rabbit and the rest of the gang. Items include adult's and children's clothing, stuffed animals, mugs and stationery.
- Summer Sands - Hip clothing for young men and women includes contemporary collections from Tommy Hilfiger, Tommy USA, Calvin Klein, Roxy, Quicksilver and Hana. Fragrances, beach towels and other accessories are also offered.
- Team Mickey's Athletic Club - Sports enthusiasts will cheer about Team Mickey's Athletic Club, packed with Disney character apparel and a selection of golf, NASCAR and authentic ESPN sporting goods.
- World of Disney - Centerpiece of Downtown Disney, this 51,000-square-foot retail palace is the biggest Disney shopping destination on Earth. Specialties include Disney-themed merchandise rooms, each telling stories based on classic Disney films; Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in the Princess Room, a magical salon for little princesses ages 3 and up; and a world of pirates and heroes in the Adventure Room.