Location should not be your only consideration when selecting a hospital. Fortunately, the Orlando area offers many full-service medical facilities to choose from, including a number of top-ranked specialty hospitals.
- Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children - SODO (Part of Orlando Health)
Arnold Palmer Hospital features the only Pediatric Level One Trauma Center in the area and offers a pediatric emergency room. The hospital also boasts nationally ranked cardiology, cardiac surgery, gastroenterology and orthopedic programs. Additionally, Arnold Palmer is the only children’s hospital in the Orlando area to rank as a "Best Children’s Hospitals” by U.S. News & World Report.
- Dr. P. Phillips Hospital - Dr. Phillips (Part of Orlando Health)
Serving residents of southwest Orlando and Orange County, as well as the tourist corridor, Dr. P. Phillips Hospital offers comprehensive care. Patients have access to a 24-hour Emergency Department and surgical services, including robotic and minimally invasive surgery, neurosurgery, orthopedics and vascular surgery. The hospital also features diagnostic imaging services, an accredited Chest Pain Center and a designated Stroke Center.
- Florida Hospital for Children - Uptown (Part of Florida Hospital/Adventist Health System)
Serving the children of Central Florida and their families, Florida Hospital for Children is a 181-bed medical facility that features a Disney-themed lobby and some of the leading experts in pediatric care in the country. State-of-the-art technology and a kid-friendly environment help pediatric patients face and recover from challenging medical conditions.
- Florida Hospital East Orlando - East Orlando (Part of Florida Hospital/Adventist Health System)
Florida Hospital East Orlando is a satellite facility of Florida Hospital and offers 265 beds and full-service care to surrounding communities and the University of Central Florida. The hospitals features a 24-hour Emergency Department and units for chest pain observation, cancer care, sleep disorders, seizure monitoring, family practice and more.
- Florida Hospital Orlando - Uptown (Part of Florida Hospital/Adventist Health System)
Founded in 1908, Florida Hospital Orlando is a 1,177-bed medical center serving the Orlando community. The hospital offers comprehensive care in all areas, including diagnostics, cardiovascular, cancer, obstetrics, surgical, endocrinology, pain medicine, pediatrics, oncology, psychiatry, sports medicine and others.
- MD Anderson Cancer Center Orlando - SODO (Part of Orlando Health)
The first and largest affiliate of the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, the hospital in Orlando offers specialized, multidisciplinary cancer treatment. Patients have access to a full team of experts in cancer care, including oncologists, radiologists, pathologists, advanced practice nurses, nuclear medicine doctors and skilled support staff.
Nemours Children's Hospital is a well known pediatric specialty hospital now offering Orlando residents full services and a 24-hour Emergency Department for kids. Board-certified specialists from many of the top hospitals around the U.S. have come to Central Florida to work at Nemours Orlando.
- Orlando Regional Medical Center - SODO (Part of Orlando Health)
ORMC is home to one of six teaching hospitals in Florida and is the only Level One Trauma Center in the Orlando area. The hospital specializes in cardiology, internal medicine, neurosciences, orthopedics, trauma and minimally invasive bariatric surgery.
- Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies - SODO (Part of Orlando Health)
Winnie Palmer Hospital is dedicated to caring for the health needs of women and babies and offers one of the largest and most successful neonatal intensive care units in the country. Specialized care is available for all life stages, including gynecological services, minimally invasive surgery, obstetrics, and high-risk pregnancies and births.Other Metro Area Hospitals:
- Central Florida Regional Hospital - Sanford (Part of HCA)
- Florida Hospital Altamonte - Altamonte Springs (Part of Florida Hospital/Adventist Health System)
- Florida Hospital Apopka - Apopka (Part of Florida Hospital/Adventist Health System)
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health - Celebration (Part of Florida Hospital/Adventist Health System)
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee - Kissimmee (Part of Florida Hospital/Adventist Health System)
- Florida Hospital Waterman - Tavares (Part of Florida Hospital/Adventist Health System)
- Health Central Hospital - Ocoee (Part of Orlando Health)
- Leesburg Regional Medical Center - Leesburg (Part of Central Florida Health Alliance)
- Osceola Regional Medical Center - Kissimmee (Part of HCA)
- Poinciana Medical Center - Kissimmee (Part of HCA)
- South Lake Hospital - Clermont (Part of Orlando Health)
- South Seminole Hospital - Longwood (Part of Orlando Health)
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital - Winter Park (Part of Florida Hospital/Adventist Health System)