Central Florida's largest spring time consumer event takes center stage for three days each March with over 500 expert exhibitors in the home improvement industry. Celebrity guests and national experts give demonstrations, tips and pointers for improving your home and garden.
Products for remodeling, renovation and landscaping will inspire you. New construction? The latest building techniques and materials will simplify the process.
On-site parking is available at the Convention Center for a fee. Locals should always remember to ask if Florida resident discounts apply for parking. Tickets can be purchased on-line which is a huge time saver. Each year the show does offer savings for different fundraiser participation and discounted days and times. It’s best to check their site for further information.
Central Florida Home & Garden Show Tips & Information:
- April dates for this year's Central Florida Home & Garden Show.
- Check the schedule of guest presenters to find times and topics that are of the most interest to you.
- Wear shoes that will be comfortable for several hours of walking.
- Bring a note pad to keep track of interesting ideas.
- Check for directions to the Orange County Convention Center.
- Check the Central Florida Home & Garden Show page for updated information regarding show dates/times, parking and cost.