Things to Know Before You Go:
- The only shiny jewelry allowed in the dolphin tank is a wedding band, so it might just be easier to leave jewelry at home.
- Do not apply sunscreen or lotions before coming to the park as certain types are harmful to the dolphins and other marine life. Sunscreen will be provided at the park that is safe for the animals.
- Guests who are not comfortable in deeper water have the option to do a shallow water swim with the dolphins.
- A reduced park admission can be purchased for those who do not wish to swim with the dolphins.
- Keep your group together so that only one CD of photos or DVD of the experience is needed if you choose to purchase it.