- Chocolate Connoisseur - Velvety truffles and other goodies whipped up on the spot. 513 Park Ave. S. 407-622-1166.
- Golf Allmighty - The guys can hang out here all afternoon. Get your swing analyzed, create custom clubs, or play a round with the simulator. 501 Park Ave. S.; 407-273-2362.
- Restoration Hardware - This domestic-goods mecca has room after room of high-end housewares, from fluffy bath towels to sofas and lavender-scented laundry detergent. 400 Park Ave. S.; 407-622-1050.
- Vino! - Wines from around the world fill the shelves, conveniently separated by price rangeand theres friendly advice on vintages. 500 Park Ave. S.; 691-0304.
- Doggie Door - See what the best-dressed pooches are wearing, and accessories you can only imaginefrom chi-chi dog bowls to rhinestone collars (and gifts for their owners, too). A bakery case of doggie treats keeps best friends of all sizes barking for joy. 356 Park Ave. S.; 644-2969.
- Island Collection - Leave the country without a passport when you step inside. Unusual furniture and accessories for island-style décor. 333 Park Ave. S.; 407-644-0844.
- Cigarz on the Avenue - Some of the best smokes in Central Florida. And youre welcome to sit and puff on a stogey. 33 Park Ave. S.; 407-647-2427.
- Pottery Barn - Two floors of housewares, with everything from plastic tumblers to floor rugs and bathroom accessories. 329 Park Ave. S.; 629-7446.
- Partridge Tree - Packed with hostess gifts, holiday ornaments, candles and other goodies. 316 Park Ave. S.; 407-645-4788.
- Peterbrooke Chocolatier - Oh, those chocolate-covered strawberries (in season) and theres always a sample of chocolate-covered popcorn for noshing. 300 Park Ave. S.; 407-644-3200.
- Apenberrys - High-end garden shop, with everything from the latest lawn furniture to the perfect stone bench and neat things to accessorize your outdoor space. 199 E. Welbourne; 407-644-5909.
- Williams-Sonoma - Fabulous finds from around the world, including specialty food, cookware, linens and more. 142 Park Ave. S.; 628-5900.
- Solstice Sunglass Boutique - Luxury sunglass store, including Gucci, Chanel and Christian Diorand you can try on any pair. 102 Park Ave. S. ; 407-647-4509.
- Flower Market - Pick up a fresh bouquet or something fun and faux floral. 155 E. Morse; 629-1197.
- Fairy Tales - A dream come true for little ones, stocked with toys, gifts, bedding, furniture, art and accessories. 102 Park Ave. N.; 407-539-0374.
- Douglas Cosmetics - Huge selection of cosmetics and fragrances, and plenty of beauty advisors to help you shop. 200 Park Ave. N.; 407-629-9333.
- Caswell-Massey - As America's Original Perfumers (established 1752), Caswell-Massey is a treasure trove of luxurious scents, toiletries, hard-to-find accessories and great gifts. 234 Park Ave. N.; 407-647-2455.
- Timothys Gallery - More than 300 artists and craftsmen are represented, including about 150 jewelry artisans. 239 Park Ave. N.; 407-629-0707.
- Bliss on Park Avenue - Shoppers do a double take when they stroll past Park Avenues Bliss. The flower shops windows are splashed with brilliant blooms, and theres a subtle scent of gardenias and orchids from the open door. But its all faux. 300 Park Ave. N.; 407-539-0550.
- Golden Rabbit - Knock-off designer handbags, faux designer jewelry and plenty that glitters. 340 Park Ave. N.; 407-644-8717.
- Olive This, Relish That - From vintage olive oils to martini glasses and pastas and sauces, this is the spot for gourmet to go. 342 Park Ave. N.; 407-644-1966.
- The Paper Shop - Cozy little shop carries everything from fine stationery to hostess gifts and Kate Spade accessories. 545 N. Park Ave.; 407-644-8700.
Next Page >>
Men's and Women's Cothing and Shoe Shops
Hannibal Square Shopping & Dining
Unique Shops and Speciality Items