2. Hotels on International DriveInternational Drive has wide selection of family-friendly easy on the budget hotels. In addition to being centrally located to Universal Studios, Disney World, Sea World, and the Convention Center, I-Drive has a wealth of hotel options. Cheap Hotels on International Drive.
If vacation, to you, means attentive service, premium quality bedding and linens, and fine-dining, there are several hotels on International Drive that will fill the bill. While you relax by the pool, these hotels provide concierge services that will answer your questions and make arrangements to meet your dining and entertainment needs. Luxury Hotels on International Drive.
3. Restaurants on International DriveWhether looking for a special occasion dinner, a place to entertain convention clients, or an inexpensive meal for the family, the dining options on International Drive are seemingly endless. Savor a gourmet meal served by a tuxedoed waiter or chow down on a burger served by a car-hop....or anything in between.....the choice is yours.
4. Family Entertainment on I-DriveStaying on International Drive and need a break from the theme parks? ...or something to do on a rainy day? There are plenty of kid-friendly options on I-Drive. Some are educational and some... just plain fun. No need to drive or pay for parking, the I-Ride Trolley will drop you off near these locations. Top Places to take kids.
Looking for an entertaining evening away from the theme parks? Orlando is home to a variety of family friendly venues offering dinner and a show for one price - discounts available. Shows that invite you to play detective, cheer jousting knights, visit a speakeasy, be a guest at an Italian wedding or act as a magician's assistant, the whole family is certain to have a memorable time. Orlando Dinner Shows.
5. Where to Golf When Staying on International DriveWhen staying on International Drive, it's easy to get out, enjoy the Florida sunshine and play a round of golf. Many excellent golf courses are located within a short distance of I-Drive and the Convention Center.
6. Nightlife on International DriveThe fun on International Drive doesn't end when the sun goes down. Adults, whether looking for dancing, entertainment or just good conversation, can find plenty of bars and clubs to while away an evening;
7. Shopping on International Drive
Staying in the International Drive area? Renting a car is not always a necessity. Many destinations near the Convention Center (shops, dining) are within easy walking distance. The I-Ride Trolley and the Lynx bus provide easy and inexpensive transportation up and down I-Drive, and cabs are available for door to door transit. More on transportation along I-Drive.