This I-4 exit brings you to the eastern end of International Drive. These are confusing exits and it is best to pay close attention to road signs. Another important note is that when getting onto I-4 west from either Kirkman or Universal Blvd, you will not be able to exit at either 74B or 74A.
- Old Exit Number 30A, 30B
- Exit 75A is for for Westbound I-4 and will take you to S. Kirkman going in a Southern direction.
- Exit 75B is for for Eastbound and Westbound I-4 and will take you to S. Kirkman going in a Northern direction.
- To gain entrance to I-4 from S Kirkman Road when you are traveling in a Southbound direction, you can only enter Westbound I-4. Please note that when you attempt to access I-4 at this spot, you will not be able to exit at either 74B or 74A.
- To gain entrance to I-4 from S Kirkman Road when you are traveling in a Northbound direction, you can only enter Eastbound I-4.
At these I-4 exits you will enter the northern end of International Drive with it's mega shopping centers, an abundance of hotels and dining options. These exits can also be used for Universal Orlando Theme Parks and CityWalk.
You will use this exit to find the following:
HEADING NORTH ON S KIRKMAN ROAD:
- Vineland Road and additional entrances into Universal Orlando
- Fast Food
- Service Stations